Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tues April 12, 2011 9AM

I hate to post an update that has no update, but that's all I have at this time. The ICU unit is very busy and they were supposed to have completed the dialysis between 7-9AM but as of 9AM they have not yet started. Ed's asleep, which is one small improvement.

He's supposed to have dialysis once a day in the morning until they see an improvement in his kidneys, as of this am it has not yet been given, so there's no expectation that he will have improved or be in any better mental health since I spoke with him yesterday.

The ICU unit has 25+ beds and the nurses don't have time to give detailed updates very often, so I'm going to call after lunch and check in again, unless there's any noticeable improvement I'll probably not post another update until after he's had his dialysis tomorrow, Wed when I have a real update.

1 comment:

  1. That is really rough; I hope things start looking up soon.

    ReplyDelete