Monday, April 11, 2011

Mon April 11, 2011

No real changes since this am, he's very disoriented which is a side effect of kidney failure. He is sometimes lucid, mostly not. When I spoke to him he was paranoid and not trusting his immediate caregivers; not recognizing friends and family. This is supposed to get better as he goes through more dialysis. With Ed gone, Jeanne is having trouble with her PC and I told her not to worry I'd post updates for her.
At this time no special web site hawking flowers, I know he wouldn't want that.
So, we'll try blogger.com, let me know if you have any trouble viewing this site.

3 comments:

  1. I can read the blog just fine - thanks for setting it up.

    Mary (my wife) spoke with Jeanne earlier this evening. We're going to go over tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. I'll hang out with Ed, while Mary, Jeanne, and perhaps Alma go walking, as they usually do on Tuesdays.

    David Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers & thoughts for Ed & family. I hope he gets well soon. Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good thoughts and well wishes to Ed and Jeanne. Thank you for providing these updates.

    ReplyDelete